Delve into Vastu, the science of sacred architecture, it is a vedic science and sister science to yoga—along with Ayurveda, Vedanta, and Jyotish.
This is a rare opportunity to learn from an expert! Niranjan Babu has the intuition of an expert and will teach you not only the sciences of Vastu, but insights that make this Vedic science accessible to all—not only for life enhancement, but also for Self-Realization.
Topics to be considered:
- Importance of directions in building (Vastu Purusha Mandala Orientation)
- Building with sacred dimensions (Ayadi Shadvarga or the six Building Formulae)
- How to bring sacred energy into your home or building (Brahmasthana and its Importance)
- What to build and where to build it (Four zones in a sital area – habitable and non habitable)
- Forming sub-divisions or layouts
- General Guidelines and probable remedies including yantras for imbalances
Bangalore Niranjan Babu is a scholar in Vastu, Astrology, Mudras, Mantra Shastra, Gemstone and Meditation. He is the son of the most famous Vedic astrologer of all times B.V. Raman, who has been chosen as the Jyotishi to explain the science of Vedic Astrology to the United Nations. He inherited from his father the traditions of Jyotish and Vastu and is presently publisher of The Astrological Magazine, started by his father in 1895. He has authored several bestseller books in English and regional languages of India. He has lectured, conducted seminars and given professional consultations to individuals, corporate layouts, temples, etc. in India, North America, Europe and other parts of the world, including Russia, France and Belgium. Niranjan Babu has the intuition of an expert and will teach you not only the sciences of Vastu but the insights that will make this vedic science accessible to all, not only for life enhancement but also for Self Realization.