Teas are a great way to take in extracts of plants, herbs and spices for cleansing, calming, healing and restorating imbalances in the body.
While there are many ready-to-dip teas available in the market, none are designed specificly for you, your body type and the way it responds to seasons and stress. Our class is designed for weather in the the Bay Area.
In the three hour class, you will learn:
- to identify your dosha
- learn to make teas for your dosha type
- learn to make teas for some ailments
- get a list of herbs and their benefits
- understand the effect of seasons
- learn about karhas—a highly potent form of tea
You will sample about 10 different teas during the session.
Ayurvedic Chef Bulbul Mankani is visiting from India. She has a degree in Culinary Science and learned the Ayurvedic way of cooking last year. She completed a Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala and an Instructor course from the Bihar School of Yoga.