We open our second monthly Wellness Day programs with this talk with Tara Durga Devi, longtime yogini and positive spirit.
* Learn how thoughts and words create our reality both positively and negatively
* Release habitual thinking; retrain your thought process
* Learn some words that dis-empower or empower our lives
* Harness the power to consciously create what you choose to have in your life.
* Create an affirmation that will help with what is not working for you right now.
If you don’t have time for wellness, how will you have time for sickness?
Wellness Day also includes an active (and fun) focus on health from 4:00-6:00pm which includes movement, breathing, relaxation, goal-setting and a healthy, vegetarian meal. Come to just the talk or both!
Tara Durga Devi
Tara Durga Devi, C-IAYT, has been teaching yoga and meditation for 32 years and was co-founder and owner of The Yoga Center, an affiliated Sivananda Yoga center in Stockton, CA. She has been trained in Yoga Therapy and is a graduate of the Sivananda Yoga Teachers Training Course (TTC) and Advanced Yoga Teachers Training Course (ATTC). Tara Durga Devi is one of the rare yoga teachers trained by Swami Vishnudevananda, with whom she took TTC in 1976. She gives trainings in prenatal yoga and gentle yoga. She is counselor for the Yoga Teacher Training Courses and is generous with deep insight and a perennial cheerful nature.