We are proud to launch our monthly Wellness Day Program for 2019. The first in our series of presenters is International Expert on Family Health and Nutritional Counselor, Andrea Frank Henkart (Kamala).
In this talk, hear about how to:
- Unlock the miracle of the human body through nutrition
- Create balance in your life, while strengthening your immune system
- Balance blood sugar and eliminate unhealthy cravings
- Release weight and feel great
- Create abundant energy
- Have healthier, happier kids
- Boost your family’s immune system
- Learn about hidden toxicity in our environment which may contribute to conditions such as asthma, allergies, headaches, joint pain, autism and more
- Discover how to finally bring your life back into balance and regain optimal health and well-being
Indeed, we are what we eat! Join us and learn how to create physical and emotional nutrition at home.
Bring your questions because Kamala will provide you with solutions that range from good, to better, to best!
If you don’t have time for wellness, how will you have time for sickness?
Wellness Day also includes an active (and fun) focus on health from 4:00-6:00pm which includes movement, breathing, relaxation, goal-setting and a healthy, vegetarian meal. Come to just the talk or both!
Andrea Frank Henkart (Kamala)
Andrea Frank Henkart is a best-selling author, speaker, trainer and entrepreneur. She has appeared on hundreds of TV and radio shows internationally, including Oprah. She has two teaching credentials from UCLA, a Master’s Degree in Family Psychology and over 35 years of experience as a Certified Nutritional Counselor. An internationally-recognized authority on family health, Andrea is the author of 9 books on health and wellness. The bestseller, Cool Communication: From Conflict to Cooperation for Parents and Kids, is co-authored with her daughter, Journey, and endorsed by Deepak Chopra, Stephen Covey, John Gray and Oprah Winfrey. Her latest book is a runaway bestseller on nutrition for pregnant women, nursing moms, and kids. Andrea loves to travel the globe and is passionate about philanthropy and projects that help women and children around the world. She dedicated a significant amount of time and money into building swing sets and planting shade trees in the impoverished schools in Southern Belize. What warms her heart the most are her two adult children who are her best friends, and helping families create health and harmony at home. Kamala graduated from the Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course in the Bahamas in 1980 with Swami Vishnudevananda as her teacher!