Saturday, April 13, 2019
6:00 –9:30 pm Tuition : $54.00
suggested donation or $108 sponsor
Bid in person, by phone or via email. Click "Silent Auction" above for more details of the items.
- Two days in house in Inverness
- Weekend in luxury Shanti Cabin at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- Dinner cooked by private chef Aliza of BishulimSF at your home
- Vedic Astrology Consultation
- Ayurvedic treatment with Kathy Gehlken
- Private Ayurvedic cooking workshop with Kristin Mattias
- Alexander Technique lesson with Flora Ojanen
- Dinner for 2–4 brought to your home
- Banyan Botanicals selection
- Private Yoga class
- Organic ghee
- MoMA tote bag
- Tibetan singing bowl
- Yoga Mat Bag
- Swami Padma's chant book
Join us for this special evening in support of one of the oldest yoga centers in San Francisco.
The evening festivities will include:
6:00pm An inspirational talk by Swami Jnaneswariananda
7:00pm A full Indian vegetarian dinner prepared by members of the Sri Kesari Satsang of Sunnyvale
Dessert and Silent Auction
8:00pm Kirtan Concert with Mirabai and Gangadhar (Mirabai is trained in jazz and folk, and found the bhakti path in 2002. Mirabai has studied Indian music and kirtan with Jai Uttal, Sargam Shah and Krishna Das.)
***Sponsors receive a complimentary 5-class pass! Please call to reserve.
Come celebrate with us!
$20 donation if coming for kirtan only