Positive Thinking Course
The Positive Thinking Course explores the art and practice of positive thinking as a way to lead to a happier and more balanced life. You’ll begin to examine the nature of your thoughts and learn to transform them, making way for a calmer mind and better relationships.
- The nature of thought
- The nature of the self according to Vedanta
- How to deal with unwanted thoughts
- Breaking negative thought patterns
- Transforming negative emotions
- Managing the stresses of daily life
- How to turn obstacles to one’s advantage
Duration: 5 sessions, once per week, 90 minutes each
Tuition: $90 (members $80). Become a member. [link]
Ready to make a change?
Our yoga programs are designed to recharge your energy, rejuvenate your body and mind and leave you feeling inspired, refreshed and peaceful.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is 100% run by volunteers.