Positive Thinking Course
The Positive Thinking Course explores the art and practice of positive thinking as a way to lead to a happier and more balanced life. You’ll begin to examine the nature of your thoughts and learn to transform them, making way for a calmer mind and better relationships.
- The nature of thought
- The nature of the self according to Vedanta
- How to deal with unwanted thoughts
- Breaking negative thought patterns
- Transforming negative emotions
- Managing the stresses of daily life
- How to turn obstacles to one’s advantage
Duration: 5 sessions, once per week, 90 minutes each
For now, this course is only available online, through the Los Angeles Center.