The Sivananda Institute of Health & Yoga (SIHY) seeks to empower individuals with classical Yoga tools and Self-knowledge to promote integral health, to reduce stress, to restore balance and a sense of purpose in one’s life.
Common health conditions addressed include respiratory disorders, cardiovascular conditions, diabetes, auto-immune disorders, musculoskeletal conditions, psychology, etc.
To support you, we are offering:
• Talks and workshops with health professionals
• 5-session Pain Management Course
• Ayurvedic consultations and followup by appointment
• Private yoga classes by appointment
• Private sessions with Yoga Health Educator by appointment
• Private session packages with Yoga Health Educator by appointment
• Ayurvedic treatments (coming soon!)
A Yoga Health Educator will encourage and support you to continue regular Yoga practice—adapted asanas, breathing exercises to recharge prana, relaxation to restore prana, positive thinking and meditation—and change of lifestyle practices. These will help in managing specific health conditions, in addition to therapies the student may already be following.