Take time to master the King of Asanas, sirsasana!
• a rest for the heart
• a rich supply of nutrients to the brain
• aiding circulation
• relief of pressure on the lower back
• prevention of back problems
• improved memory and concentration
• improved eyesight and hearing
• a reversal of the downward flow of energy
• the awakening of spiritual consciousness
• high or low blood pressure
• glaucoma or detached retina
• recent eye surgery
• neck injury
We will do warmups and shoulder-strengthening exercises and practice step-by-step, approaching the full posture with courage! Work on strength, balance and alignment. Learn to recover gracefully if you do lose your balance. Focus. It is worth the persistence to master this pose. Headstand variations included, if requested. Take advantage of individual attention to take a leap forward in your practice.