The Center runs on Karma Yoga, selfless service. It is a great way to get out of your head for awhile, tune to others, open your heart and build community. Come for an hour, come for the day... Let us know if you have some energy to give. Here are a few projects currently needing attention:
- Shifts at the reception desk.
- Paint some interior trim.
- Make products for the boutique.
- Promote Center activities on Twitter or Facebook or Meetup, regularly if possible.
- Update operating system on reception computer.
- Make a vegetarian soup for a Sunday Satsang.
- Ongoing flyering.
- Help with planter renovation/beautification in front of the Center.